IN MY PRIVATE PRACTICE at 3354 N Paulina St. in Chicago, CLIENTS SHOULD FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE SEEING ME FOR A MASSAGE/BODYWORK SESSION. I have a healthy respect for Covid-19. This is what I value and my promise to you:
- 1. CELEBRATE SOAP and wash hands for 20 seconds before and after services.
- 2. HAND SANITIZER available to me and you before, during, and after sessions
- 3. THOROUGH DISINFECTANT cleaning of the treatment room before and after each session. In addition, the bathroom, entry doors and keypad, water cooler, light switches, and door knobs in the common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected throughout each day.
- 4. WIPE DOWN commonly used surfaces with approved cleaner, often, and all day long.
- 5. COVER A SNEEZE/COUGH into sleeves, not hands or the air.
- 6. STAY HOME IF SICK and know that cancellation fees will not apply during this time if you need to reschedule until this is under control. When should you cancel?
- Fever and related symptoms — Aches, chills, unusual fatigue
- Respiratory issues — coughing, sneezing, sore throat, very runny and/or stuffy sinuses
- GI issues — diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
- 6. MAINTAIN SAFE SOCIAL SPACE, 3-6 feet is recommended.
I will do wellness checks with clients daily. I may need to cancel your appointment if I need to stay home. If you decide it is best to stay home, please do the same.
My wish is that we all be as healthy as we can be ... physically, emotionally, mentally and socially. Now is the time to eat right, get some exercise, breathe fresh air, sleep well, and connect with friends and family. And laugh. It's good medicine.